Piastichip Biscuit (for 1 plate 40 x 60cm)
- Blend in a food processor, flour, icing sugar, almond powder and hazelnuts powder.
- Whip eggs white firm with salt and brown sugar.
- Fold in powders and spread on 40×60 cm tray. Bake at 180°C in ventilated oven, close damper for approximately 15 minutes.
- Warm up orange juice with sugar, mix with gelatin, and add on fruit filling, add rest of ingredients cut in small pieces and orange blossom extract.
- Pour in the round mold Silikomart KIT TART RING 80 and freeze.
- Warm up milk and gelatin mass, pour on chocolate.
- At 35°C, fold in the whipped cream.
- Melt cocoa butter and mix with chocolate.
- Use at around 35°C.
- Use it at 35-40°C.
- Fill the mold Silikomart UNIVERSO 90 with the dulce mousse and insert the biscuit in the middle, then freeze.
- Once frozen, dip in the dulce coating.
- Glaze the oriental filling palet and dipose on top of the mousse.